Wednesday 10 April 2013

18th birthday with Stampin' Up's Blue Ribbon and World's Greatest stamp sets

Hello there,
I was recently asked by a friend to make a card for her son's 18th birthday and as I had just got my hands on this cool Blue Ribbon stamp set I went with it, nothing like new stash to inspire huh?
Anyway, I decided to use the papers designed to go with this set (World Spectacular) I was really pleased with how it came out, simple but stylish, a perfect man's card...
 I stamped each layer of the rosette onto crumb cake card, punching out the top scallop circle and adding a red centre, layering them all up with dimensionals. The '18' was die cut using the (retired) Timeless Type dies, I also stamped them with the congratulations stamp designed for the tails.
 I used my trusty Stamp-a-Ma-jig to position this sentiment as I only had just 6"x6" piece of this paper so couldn't afford any mistakes! 
 I also added a stamped off image inside to tie it in
 and an arty angle to finish, plenty of depth to this card, just how I like it ;-)
OK, I'm off as I have lots of card ideas buzzing round today!!
Back soon with more :-))))
Stampin' Hugs from me for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...