Sunday 5 May 2013

More hearts a Flutter!

Hello there,
I hope you are all enjoying the lovely bank holiday weekend, I have had a very enjoyable day crafting and relaxing a little, it's been lovely and I have felt very inspired!
So, I have a couple more card to share with you today using the Hearts a Flutter bundle again. Please excuse the dark spot on the pics, hubs has now cleaned the lens on my camera so it should be OK in the future ;-)
Anyway, these were more I made for my team newsletter, the same as the last post. I really wanted to just do lots of different things with just one set. For this first card I used the Easter(ish) themed papers Birds of a Feather, to make a very Non-Easter style card!
I added a Silver button, an In Colour Dahlia in Primrose Petals, and a little bit of Victoria Crochet Trim  between these pennants,
 moving along you'll see some white stitched grosgrain, some (more) Vintage Faceted Buttons and some Primrose Petals ribbon...
 and a close up of the smallest sized Soda Pop Top which I added a punched circle of the paper in the centre of adding a rhinestone, filled it with Crystal Effects and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. Leave flat to dry before adding to the pennant with glue dots.
 I like that this card has has plenty going on and lots of depth already so I glued the pennants straight down along the bakers twine and onto the card panel at the front of the card.
 Next up I have a card which could be used for a Wedding, Anniversary or simply a card to send someone you love!
It was a really quick card to make even allowing time to stamp and die cut the extra hearts, you simply stamp the heart outlines along the centre first and go back and fill in each with a different element :-)
 I added the patterned hearts with dimensionals and the silver punched hearts were glued using Tombow. Finishing with more of  the fantastic Flower Trim ribbon which was added using glue dots.
 I loved this second card so much I made a similar version for class this week, with a choice of sentiments too, the first is the single stamp Mr and Mrs and the second is from the set called From My Heart, I love the vintage look of this sentiment :-)
and here are all the Hearts a Flutter bundle cards again to finish for today.
I hope that I have inspired you and shared a few new ways to get the most from this really lovely bundle.
If you would like to order this or any other goodies from the current catalogues then please feel free to email me with your order or any questions or queries you may have too :-)
Thanks as ever for looking today and enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...