Tuesday 4 June 2013

Card Class Dates news and Viola's Lace

Hello,
I just wanted to pop on here to let you know I have updated my Stampin' Up Calender over on my NEW SU! Site. You will be able to find all my class dates on there so please nip over to see which dates suit you and message me to book a spot. Remember I have very limited spaces available so please do book early to avoid disappointment :-))))
I will of course still be updating my blog here with all the dates plus any extra info needed.
So, I wanted to share a quick and easy Thank-you card today, I used Viola's Lace, (see HERE for how to un-mount your wheels) and the ever handy spritzer tool (which is sadly retiring, see HERE) to make these quick and easy cards..
Crumb Cake base, I cut an A4 piece of card at every 9.9cm to make 3 cards from one sheet, score at 10.5cm
 I used the Basic Grey pen in the spritzer and of course a few pearls to add some glamour ;-)
and all together to finish 
Thanks for stopping by today and  I'll be back tomorrow with more 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...