Friday 19 July 2013

Card Keeper Box with Gingham Garden and Punched Butterflies

Hi there,
 I hope those reading this here in the UK are all keeping well in this very hot weather we are having? I have been sadly vacant from my craft room and computer in the heat I'm afraid but have tons of goodies to share so will be updating regularly over the next few days as well as designing cards for my last class 'till 31st August running next week of course ;-)  I have places left for Monday and Tuesday, please message me to book and come along.
Anyway, I have the card keeper box we made at team training to share with you tonight kindly sent to me and designed by Julie K. who is currently in the U.S. on her well earned incentive trip! thanks Jules xx
So, we made this box and four cards, I have the two butterfly ones today but will share the other two tomorrow with you. So, first the box, we used Gingham Garden DSP with Midnight Muse card and Melon Mambo dividers...
 side view, I loved making this box as it was easy and I thought it looked really impressive when finished, wouldn't it make a fab gift for a teacher say?
 First card in Daffodil Delight, Midnight Muse and White..
 the new gingham wheel was used here across the bottom edge (I un-mounted it of course ;-)) and a new Very Vintage button
 these butterflies are from the same DSP pack and simply punched with the two sizes of butterfly punches
 and the second card in an Island Indigo with Melon Mambo colour-way
 floral butterflies this time..
 and a Label Love sentiment in the lower corner
Well, I hope you liked today's cards?
I'll be back tomorrow with more cards from this set but for now
Stampin' hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. My wish list keeps growing lol. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card box and the matching cards are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...