Friday 26 July 2013

Happy Birthday Mandi with Petit Pairs and Feathers ;-)

Hi there!
Today I have a card I made my friend a while ago for her birthday using the boxes kit that was in the Spring/Summer catty. I used the yummy NEW Modern Medley DSP from the current catty with it as she is a big fan of Black and White (or Vanilla which is this ;-))
 card feathers from the kit were dry embossed with the Lacy Brocade folder
 I added a lush seam binding bow and plenty of pearls too!
and a little something inside to finish
Right, I am off to schedule lots more posts as I have a ton of stuff to share with you!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...