Wednesday 16 October 2013

Be Merry with Washi Tape

Hello there,
I'm up really early this morning to take Josh to the ferry and then Zack has to be at school at the crack of dawn for his school trip so I'm, taking the chance to blog as the house is really quiet now! ;-)
I am going back to Christmas this morning with a quick card I made using the new Be Merry Christmas tag which is one of the special stamps released in this Christmas Singles Flyer. I loved them all (but limited myself to just a couple!) and made this first card with the tag and plenty of  the yummy Season Of Style Washi Tape.
So, this stamp is designed to fit in the Chalk Talk tag but I decided to use it on a card front (or 3!) so I inked it with my markers to miss out the "To" and "From" bits and hand cut it out to get this look...
 And make this card :-)))
 I added Washi Tape across the empty sections where the To and From would be at the bottom and also where the cut out sections of the tag would be,
 Really quick to make this as Washi tears so no fiddly cutting, just peel and stick!
OK, I hope oyu liked today's card? and I'll be back tomorrow with another card using this Be Merry tag :-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely crisp card - cant wait to try making it - I've has a great time wandering through your posts best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...