Sunday 10 November 2013

Chalk Talk Tag

Hello,
A really quick post today just to share with you a really simple way to give a party favour. I made these for Zack's birthday favours instead of party bags (most of which gets chucked away within a week anyway!) 
I purchased boxes of Malteasers and simply wrapped them with a band of (retired) DSP. Such a great way to use up the stacks of paper we all have huh? I then wrapped the boxes with an (also retired) sweater trim bow and added a stamped Chalk Talk tag....
 The tag was stamped using Midnight Muse ink
 and with Cherry Cobbler trim too :-)
Well, I did say it would be quick and it is, surprisingly, for me!
I hope you found today's idea a help and I would love to see your party favours too...
I'll be back later tomorrow with a new card from my Flip Card class I am hosting in the morning,
Stampin' Hugs from me for now,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...