Tuesday 12 November 2013

Circles Thinlits Flip card using Warmth and Wonder

Hello there,
Today I have another card using the Circles Thinlits (LOVING this die set right now) and the cute Warmth and Wonder stamp set, this is a hostess only set but YOU can be a hostess without the hassle of a workshop in my new Virtual hostess Club starting this month, SEE HERE for more details :-) and then EMAIL ME to join in :-)))
I actually sent one of these kits out as this months card club kit, one kit per position is included with each months order in the club... 
(contained no stamped images) Paper is the Season's of Style pack
 and this is the card I made with the kit :-)))) I added some of the lovely new punched Chevrons to decorate the front
 Sentiment is from the stamp set too along with the little snowflake which I stamped using Gold Ink
 You can really see the sparkle of the ink here, the white circle was made with the 2+1/2" circle punch. It fits on the flip part perfectly but you do also get a lovely scalloped circle included in with the die.
 and here they are together...
OK As you may know I did a whole class on this Circle flip card die this week and so I have a few tutorials and top tips to share with you. 
I will be posting this tomorrow!!! So please do pop back and have a look :-)
Thanks for visiting today and I hope you come back for a visit to see the tutorials,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...