Friday 22 November 2013

Mini Tic Tac Holders for General Swaps using the Envelope Liner Framelits Die. MINI TUTORIAL included.

Hello again!
Today I am sharing with you some general swaps I am taking with me to the Stampin' Up! convention in Manchester this weekend. 
I found these super cute mini boxes of Tic Tacs in the airport in Malaga on the way back from our summer holiday and knew they would be perfect for prettying up as a swap! 
And this is what I made using the smallest Envelope Liner Framelits die
This design uses the Season of Style paper stack, (you can die cut 2 of these mini liners per sheet!) along with the Christmas Messages stamps and the 1+3/8" circle and 1+3/4" scallop circle punches,
 This design was made with the Winters Frost paper stack and the Warmth and Wonder hostess only stamp set (get your own in my new hostess club starting now!) punched out with the 1+14" scallop circle punch and layered with the Artisan label Punch
So, how do you make these little pockets of loveliness?
Well, I'll show you!
Simply die cut out the smallest liner, fold up and staple the sides, et voilĂ !
 tuck in your mini Tic Tacs (or other sweet treat, why not try Elizabeth Shaw mints or Twilight mints, even Quality Street or the like would work)...
 Fold the front over, tie a strip of 1/8" tafetta (I used Old Olive and Silver) ribbon around to secure closed...
and decorate to match your Christmas table. Why not leave a loop to add these to your Christmas Tree!
They would also make a fantastic advent calender, just add numbers to the fronts! 
*try using the Memorable Moments ,  ABC Sketch or ABC outline sets*
OK, I hope you liked today's post and I'll be back soon with more swaps and goss from Convention 2013!!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...