Friday 1 November 2013

In Colour Chevron Paper with That's the Ticket!

Hello!
Today's card was made for my eldest sons friend who was (a very scary) 17 a few weeks ago! 
I was having a play around with the fab new chevron patterns from the 2013-2015 in colour paper stack to make this card in a Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Puddding colour combo ...
 a lovely silver button tied with linen thread decorates the chevron paper I hand cut out for this design
 and I layered up the That's the Ticket sentiments and adhered them with a staple
 and finally a little decoration inside :-)
OK, super quick post today but before I go just to let you know the NEW Envelope Punch Board is now available for sale!! I have mine already and will be sharing the great projects I have made with this as well as the new Circle Card Thinlits with you soon ;-) ...
Thanks for looking today
Stampin' Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a man's card - permission to case??
    xx
    Looking forward to seeing you at convention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally getting a chance to pop in and catch up! You have been very busy and everything looks amazing as always!! Loved the tutorial on the thinlits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...