Wednesday 20 November 2013

Papillon Pot Pourri with Million and One

  Hi there,
Today's card was made for my friend to give to her daughter for her birthday. I used my Papillon Potpourrri stamp set, one I haven't used in a while, I admit ;-)
I also stamped down the side with some of the Hearts a Flutter stamps...
 I teamed it with my (freshly mounted) set of Million & One and another newbie for me the Deco framelits ;-))))
**Tutorial on how to fit a slightly larger stamped image into a Framelit is HERE**
 a better view of the punched 3d butterflies (Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly)and the bling too!
 Yummy chevron ribbon in Wisteria Wonder, this ribbon perfect for bows!!
 and non other than Sassy Salutations inside to finish!!
OK, I have to pack now for Convention so I'm off!
Thanks for stopping by today and please come back soon for Convention swap reveals!
Stampin' Hugs,
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card S J - looking forward to seeing you at Convention!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...