Sunday 24 November 2013

Roomie gift with the Pansy Punch

Hello there,
So, today's card... well, isn't actually a card! It's my gift for my lovely roomie, upline and very good friend Jules. 
I decided to make her something decorative for her craft room and I found some polystyrene balls dying for the SU! treatment and came up with this using the Pansy Punch (cheaper as a bundle with the stamp set) and some Crisp Cantaloupe DSP hanging from White Organza Ribbon...
 I began by punching some of the flowers in matching card and sticking these directly to the ball with tombow, then punching a ton (OK, maybe not a ton but quite a lot, perhaps a 12"x12" sheet and a half) of the flowers from the In Colour Stacks. I then curled half upwards and half of them downwards with my bone folder, layering and adhering to the ball with pink pearl tipped pins
 I made a simple box with Coastal Cabana card to sit the ball in measuring 21cm square. 
Score at 4.5cm and 16.5cm. 
Stamp your pattern using the matching Flower Shop stamps before glueing.
 I used some (retired) gusseted cello bags  to protect the ball (which at the time of writing this post are still available in the Clearance Rack, please check over there soon if you need some as I'm not sure how long they will last ;-))
I tied a simple knot around the top of the bag with Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon with some bakers twine too.
to end up with this...
Hopefully she will like it, I'll let you know!
OK, I'm back later today so I'll share some of the swaps I received plus some more that I have made with you from tomorrow onwards.
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...