Friday 8 November 2013

Santa's List Flip Card

Hi there,
I have another card made with the Circles Card thinlits die today, I love these flip cards and will be doing a whole class on them next week, message me to come along :-)
Anyway, back to today's share, I used the very popular Santa's List stamp with this new die and also the 2+1/2" circle punch which fits the centre circle perfectly!
 this sentiment is from the same stamp set and the paper is the Season of Style pack
 a close up of Santa, I'm really excited about Christmas this year, we even had festering music playing last night and everyone was joining in, you just can't help but sing along ;-)
 and to finish I decorated the card front with punched shapes made with the Chevron Border punch
OK, I'm off for today, I had a mini disaster this morning with some of my convention swaps so need to re-do those. Fail!
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...