Sunday 3 November 2013

Scrub Top Tip and Candy Wrapper Gifts

Hello,
I hope this post finds you well? I have a couple of things to share with you today including a selection of Candy Wrapper treats (I know it's retired but I'm sure lots of you still have this fab die and it's still one of my absolute favourites!) but lets start with a little tip for your scrubs.
My ladies often struggle to see which is the wet side and which is the dry on the scrub, usually when it's in the middle of the table at a class, so I decided it needed to be a bit more visible.
I simply took my White Gel pen and I coloured in the little markings! Easy!
See here on the old style scrub 
*Please click on any picture to see them larger*
 and it works on the new style scrubs too :-)
 Next, I gave little gifts at my All day Class which I made with the Candy Wrapper die. They were made using both the Winter Frost speciality paper pack and the Season of Style DSP packs, 
TIP: You need to use the 12"x12" paper packs as the die takes a 6" square piece of paper perfectly, this way there is very little waste!
they were decorated with the cute "Gift for You" individual stamp (only available in clear mount) which fits in the Bracket Label punch perfectly! and a touch of Chevron Ribbon too ;-)
 and the blue and Island indigo Winters Frost version to finish today
OK, I have a boat load of projects to finish this afternoon before work so I'm off for now :-)
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs 
 

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! THX for sharing. I always have a look to have the raindrops on the right side beyond, but what about the guest stampers? Now. they can see it also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...