Tuesday 5 November 2013

Stampin' Up's Just Married for a Birthday!

Hello there,
Today I have a card I made for my friends daughters birthday last week, I am sure I have used this wedding themed stamp set now for more birthdays than weddings ;-)
Here I inked the cake stamp using my markers in Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum and Coastal Cabana on a Wisteria Wonder card base, I made the fab flip card with the new Circle Card Thinlits die adding an extra panel, (**find out how at next weeks card classs!**) to make this card..
 the DSP is Afternoon Picnic and the greeting? Yep, it's Sassy Salutations again! Which I stamped over the image I huffed on a second time for this paler look :-)
 and it still folds up to fit in a standard envelope!
OK, that's all for today but just to remind you I will be using this die for my class next week, come along and have a play with this and the new Label card Thinlit die too.
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...