Saturday 16 November 2013

Tri Fold Circle Thinlits Flip Card for a 13th Birthday

Hi there,
My friends daughters birthday was this week and she became a dreaded *ahem* magical teenager ;-)))))
Really though, she is a lovely young lady and so I wanted to make her a really special card, so I of course turned to the Circles thinlits die again (5 card Tutorial and Tips HERE) her favourite colour is red so this yummy Polka Dot Parade DSP was my starting point...
As you can see here I made a tri-fold version with the Wishing You present stack on the inside flip,
 Wishing you is not just for Christmas! :-) I inked the stack with markers to get this multi coloured look.
I wanted to add a 13 and for this I used the Bigz Typeset Alphabet die which includes these numbers too.
Coating the numbers in Crystal Effects and adding plenty of Rhinestone bling to decorate!
Well, I hope you liked today's card. I will be back Monday as we are off to the Ideal Home Show Christmas Show tomorrow :-)))) Yay!!
Thanks for visiting today
Stampin' Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...