Saturday 21 December 2013

Pretty Packages all tied up with String ;-)

Hello!
Happy Christmas eve, eve, eve! How are all your preparations coming along? Well, I hope? We were going to go out and face the food shop today but as the weather outside is frightful {;-)} we have left it and are going to get some more decs up this afternoon instead! The festering music is a blaring here and getting us all in the spirit!
But first I have some pretty packaging to share with you. I'll have to save showing you what's inside until after the big day though I'm afraid!
I started with Chevron Tag-a-Bags, folded and tied up with Island Indigo Bakers twine...
(all links will be at the end of this post) 
 I stamped the Be Merry tag in Midnight Muse, die cut out with the Chalk Talk Framelits and inked around the edges using a sponge and some Smoky Slate ink
And I finished them all with a few punched shapes made with the Merry Minis punches and some Champagne Glimmer Paper
 and finally a totally un-related to SU! note, I have even  managed to wrap all my table presents (instead of crackers) already :-)))))
*Jingle Bells seem to be the theme this year for me...
 I'll pop a little picture on here of the finished table Christmas Day for you too if you like?
Right, more decorating needs to be done before work.
Thanks for visiting today, I know how busy everyone is right now and I'm very grateful that you are here!
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...