Wednesday 4 December 2013

Quick Tree Christmas Card

Hello,
Today, I have the third card from class last week for you :-)
This card is a great way of using up scraps as your "branches" can be any width (mine were 1/2cm each as I, surprisingly, had no scraps!) I used the Winter Frost paper stack, yep, this one is still going strong too! Gotta love these little stacks ;-) I used an Island Indigo base with Smoky Slate and Whisper White layers to make this...
 The trunk was stamped with the Timber Wheel stamp (which I have un-mounted, see HERE for how to do this) and we aslo embossed the white card layer using the Northern Flurries folder
 and a double Bakers Twine bow with a Silver Glimmer paper Star top this tree off!
That's all form me for today, I'm typing tutorials now after making 7 cards this morning! 
Let me know what you're up to today and if you like the card of course ;-)
Thanks for visiting,
Stampin' Hugs,
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Sarah-Jane,
    I am following you via email every day and really like your ideas. This card is so cute, thanks for the inspiration.
    Greetings from Scotland,
    Nessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous in the shades of blue! Wonderful way to use up scraps too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...