Saturday 11 January 2014

Girly Monster Hugs and a Sneak Peek ;-)

Hello there,
I have a super sweet card today using more of the monster hugs, but today I'm using the ones for girls ;-))))
I really love these little darlings and they do make super quick cards. Oooh, hold that thought! Wouldn't they be perfect for making party invites too??!!
For this card I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe base with a Raspberry Ripple thin border around the Smoky Slate panel. The little flower I stamped all over the background using Versamark is from the up-coming Sale-a-Bration promotion (starting the 28th January) and is from the same set the banners are from, the super cute Banner Blast which also has a matching punch! Yay!! 
Message me before then to place your order or click on the links at the bottom of this post ;-)
So, here is the card I made...
To make these matching flowers I stamped extra banners onto spare vanilla card and punched them out with the Boho Flower Punch, they were layered using dimensionals and I added one of the Old Olive Simply Styled embellishments from the Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue to the cross over of her arms.
 
 and a close up of the new Banner Blast stamps, I'm so happy there is a punch for these, loads of quick and easy banners coming up from me!
OK, that's me for tonight.
I'll be back tomorrow with another card using Monster Hugs with a Punching Top Tip!
Thanks for visiting tonight,
Stampin' hugs,
 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...