Monday 13 January 2014

Love you More in pastel colours

Hello there,
Today's card is actually two! That is, I have a pair of notelets to share with you. These little cards are slightly smaller than standard UK cards measuring 5" x 3.5" , they are super quick and easy to make and send, no layers, clean and simple and all you need is the Love You more stamp set and a few markers :-)
I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron for this first card and added the border and xo's using the thin end of the cantaloupe marker...
 this second card uses the same stamp set but a slightly different colour combo of Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand :-) 
and both together to finish for today 
Please remember this stamp set is only available 'till the 27th January so if you "need" to get your hands on it then please place an order or message me and I will help, and remember FREE postage is available if you can collect from me :-) 
Thanks as ever for stopping by today :-))))
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project: 

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...