Sunday 19 January 2014

Rainbow Sneak Peek for SAB 2014

Hello there,
I hope that you are having some sun where you are as we have finally spotted some blue sky for the first time today in a very long while!
The card I have to share with you today is a Sneaky Peek at the upcoming Sale-a-Bration goodies you could be earning for FREE from the 28th January (earn one free product fro every £45 spent with me :-))
On this card I have 2 freebies! The first is the cute little banner punch I made the rainbow with, the clouds are the Cupcake Punch on a Soft Sky (prefect name ;-)) layer..
 The second sneak product for you today is this super sweet sentiment, which I think is just adorable! It might even be my favourite of the whole SAB catalogue?! 
Speaking of, if you would like a FREE SAB catalogue then please EMAIL ME and I will pop one in the post to you :-) This set is called See ya Later.
 and a side view where you can see I gently turned the ends of the banners up using my bone folder before adhering them to the card ;-)
And one last thing I want to share with you today is that the Envelope Liner dies are now discounted by a whopping 40%!! That's just £13.95 while stocks last!! (this is because the largest die has square corners, which do fit our envelopes, but the new version, when they are released, will have rounded corners), PLUS you can also make cute little treat holders like these with them ;-)
Go HERE to see them in my shop:-)
OK, that's all from me for today,
Thanks for looking and have a lovely Sunday,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...