Monday 20 January 2014

Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek day 2

Good Morning,
When I was making the card I blogged yesterday (HERE) I had a bit of a light bulb moment and remembered the mini note books I made a long while back. I am terribly guilty of only using my ideas once or twice then constantly trying to think of new things, I really must "case" my own work more often, I'm sure I'd get more made! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who does this?! So, why don't we all try to case ourselves this week, there's a challenge for you, remember to let me see too ;-)
So, here were the original notepads and one of the cards I made...


For more pics see HERE and HERE...


and here is the card I made this week using the new FREE Sale-a-Bration DSP Sweet Sorbet with the also new and of course FREE stamp set See Ya Later (Note: SAB starts 28th January, I will pop the links up then)
The clouds were made with the 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches, I actually made a template from retired coloured card so I could re-create these easily ;-)
 this paper behind the holes as clouds is Sweet Sorbet and the base and top layer is Crumb Cake with a layer of Black making a narrow border
 The sentiment is See Ya Later and I stamped it using Versamark and heat embossed the image using Smoky Slate embossing powder to get this raised shiny image.
 and a side view to end today, love the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, it really pops on this otherwise pretty neutral card
OK, so that's me for today,
I'm off to my craft room as right now it's actually tidy and so I can see everything, lol :-)))
Stampin' Hugs from me for today,
 
Products Used to create this project: 

1 comment:

  1. Hi just love the cute cards love how you have done the clouds, will have to try that. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...