Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hey There! A Just Sayin' by Stampin' Up! card

Hey There! 
Well, there went the summer! It was thunder and rain here 'till well after 1am last night and now today is decidedly cooler down in the South of the UK, so glad I got my washing done yesterday ;-) But, every  cloud and all that. So, as the weather has turned then I reckon it's a perfect time to get in the craft room? Oh, OK, twist my arm... Lol!
Right, before I go and play- ahem, I mean work of course- I have today's card which is a quick and cute way to drop someone a line.
So I started with Gorgeous Grunge (the lines and splatters) and added some Washi Tape- Gingham Garden (on offer 'till tonight, 3 x 5 yard rolls for just £3.38!!) and a touch of Retro Fresh Tape too.
Then topped these with a Just Sayin' speech bubble and some looped Bakers Twine in Calypso Coral
ALL LINKS TO GOODIES IN MY SHOP ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST :-)
Love Washi Tape for a quick and clean card
 The Bakers twine was added with a glue dot and then the speech bubble was popped up on dimensionals for a little something extra...
So, that's it from me for today, I hope you liked today's card?
Just before you go please don't forget the new 
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
 and 
Stampin' hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...