Saturday 19 July 2014

Stampin' Up! Kinda Eclectic super quick card with Top Tips!

Hello, 
I'm here with a really quick and easy card using the new Kinda Eclectic stamp from the brand new SU! Catalogue, if you don't have a copy yet please message me and we can get one to you or take a look online :-)
Right, so here is the card in a Strawberry Slush, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand colour way (for a different version please pop over to my Facebook page and see the card I shared there yesterday)
I love this stamp set but I do have a TOP TIP for you for the circles stamp included- or any clear mount stamp with a top and bottom really! 
 now, I don't use the stickers supplied as I find the stamps stick better to the blocks without them, so to make sure I have the stamp the correct way up I mark the back using a sharpie, I put a spot at the top and a line at the bottom like this...
See I also used my yummy new sequins to decorate the front and add a little something extra without bulk..

 And TOP TIP 2: is to use Crystal Effects to adhere sequins, it dries clear and as you only use a tiny amount for this application it dries quickly too :-)))
OK, that's all for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another class card,
Thanks for looking and for your sweet comments on my video too :-)
Products Used to create this project:


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the sequins added to this! Really dresses it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...