Saturday 2 August 2014

SU! Spiral Flower Die Wedding Card and Weekly Deal update and recommendations ;-)

Hello there,
I'm here tonight with a little wedding card for you. The colours were requested to match the happy couples wedding day colours and so I made this card using the Spiral flower die - a favourite of mine if you hadn't noticed- see my left hand side bar for a video on making shabby chic style version with this die - in a Pacific Point and So Saffron colour way...
I used both colours and doubled layered the flowers, you need a die cutting machine to use this die, handy then that there is a fab BIG SHOT promotion this month too ;-)
Some sequins, itty bitty punched flowers (retired now, sadly) and a few rhinestones decorate between the spiral flowers
Sentiment was printed in a matching blue ;-)
The inside was kept pretty clear, simply layered with the blue, as lots of people had to sign this card
and I decorated an envelope box to send the card in too
and before I go tonight here are my Top Picks from this weeks deals ending Tuesday, I will be popping a little order in Monday so if you would like to add to it then please message me  with free postage if you can collect from me :-)
OK, lets start with the Finishing Touches Edgelits, these are just £6.71 this week, I used the pinking edge die on this card I designed for Making Cards magazine earlier this year (with the now retired Gingham Wheel), click on any pic to see them larger :-)
Plus the lovely Hexagon Hive die is reduced this week to £15.71 and the Bigz Bow die is also on offer for just £21.71, I'm loving the dies right now ;-)
There are more plenty bargains to be had in my shop HERE, so please go take a look- don't forget to click on the Clearance Rack tab and take a look there too  :-)
OK, that's all from me for now, thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...