Wednesday 3 September 2014

Very Merry Christmas with Little Letters Thinlits by Stampin' Up!

Hello! 
I'm here today with my first Christmas card on the blog (I think)  but certainly not my first Christmas card this year! 
I made this one using the new Alphabet Thinlit dies called Little Letters and backed them with shiny glimmer paper, the sweet little snowflake is from the stamp set Cheerful tags...
*heart* these NEW sequins from the Autumn/Winter catty,
Sparkly Glimmer Paper backing,
and a simple bow using smoky slate 3mm taffeta ribbon finishes this card off!
OK that's all from me for today,
Back soon with another card!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...