Wednesday 8 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 1*

Good morning!
Over the next 7 days I am going to start sharing the cards we will be making at my All Day Christmas Class starting this Saturday. We are making 21 cards in this class, 3 each of 7 designs.
 I am also offering this class as a kit by post with full written instructions. If you would like to join in the fun please drop me a line!
Included in the class is the lovely Festival of Trees stamp set, (optional) matching Tree punch, white cotton ribbon and the Trim the Tree paper stack so the cards each have some or all these elements.
Today's card uses the Tree Punch and paper stack to create this card..
Sheer Linen ribbon across the bottom, doesn't it look great with the tartan paper? 
This circle is core d'inations card (retired) which we will emboss with the Woodgrain embossing folder then sand :-)
OK, So, I hope you liked today's card and remember to come back tomorrow for Day 2!
Thanks for looking
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...