Friday 17 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 6*

Hello,
I am  here today with the next card (#6) on my 7 days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees tour.
I loved designing these cards and they went down really well in the class too :-) 
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
 Today's card is a traditional colourway but with a modern twist I think? We used a Cherry Cobbler base with green snowflake DSP from the Trim the Tree stack and a crumb cake striped layer tot op it off...
 Sentiment is the FREE Good greetings, love this sentiment set.
 and the tree with gold sequins scattered around for bling ;-)
That's all fro today, I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you,
Click this link to see more of my
series!
I'll see you later with more :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...