Saturday 18 October 2014

Seven Days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees by Stampin Up! *Day 7*

Hello!
So, here we go with the final card (#7) on my 7 days of Christmas Cards with Festival of Trees tour.
To see all the posts together please click on THIS LINK . 
Obviously as the week goes on there should be more and more posts pop up through this link :-)
  I love this colour combo, so modern and fresh and the little trees look lovely from the Trim the Trees paper stack. The colour combo is Crisp Cantaloupe and Cherry Cobbler.
 We stapled the ribbon to the card and tied the bow around the staple to get this look
 This sentiment is from Endless Wishes
 and the side view of the trees, one with dimensionals, both with rhinestone tops ;-)
Ok, that's all from me for now. I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of super quick thank-you cards.
Click this link to see more of my
series!
I'll see you later with more :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...