Sunday 5 October 2014

Stampin' Up's Pictogram Punches with Be The Star

Good Morning!
First of all I'd like to say a huge Hello and Welcome to my new followers I have had arrive here, on my 'lil 'ole blog and on Facebook too the last few weeks! I love that you want to visit me here :-D
So, as many of you may know, yesterday was World Card Making Day and, as it was dreadful weather here in the South of the UK for most of the day can you guess what I did? Nope! I never even set foot into my craft room!! How awful is that?! We visited with my FiL during the day, went for lunch and I went to work in the evening. Rubbish huh? So today I'm totally going to make up for that, I can promise you!
But first I have a card to share with you, my blog-tastic friends! If you follow me on Facebook I shared this and a couple of other cards there yesterday in my (sadly, only) nod to the special day it was. 
We had made this card at class last week using the stamp sets Pictogram Punches and the Be The Star in a summery Strawberry Slush and Blackberry Bliss colour combo...
 After stamping the sentiment in Strawberry we stamped just the star in Blackberry and punched it out, off setting it slightly then topped it with a Silver Glimmer punched star too to make this triple layered sentiment.
 And I side view to finish today.
 This card is a great one for posting as I managed to refrain from adding lots of thick layers to it (very unusual, I know!) 
I think it would also make a fab guys card too if you simply changed the colours up a bit... hmm.. might just  give that a go later today...
 
OK, I'm off to have a play, I have a l-o-n-g list of cards I need to make today (7 actually) before I can just see where it takes me. I'll let you know how I'm  getting on through the day via Intsagram (I'm quite new to Instagram, but loving it!) and Facebook if you fancy following me ;-)
Stampin' hugs for today,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...