Friday 24 October 2014

Travelling Gifts for on the way to Stampin' Up! Convention in Brussels 2014

Good morning!
Today I'm going to have a day in my craft room designing for my Frame Class in December. I'm excited to play with the Under the Tree DSP and make it into a festive 3d frame. I promised the ladies plenty of ideas to CASE when they come so I have a lot to do!
BTW: I'll be updating you with my progress on Instagram and Facebook if you want to follow me and find out what I'm up to as the day goes on ;-)
I'm going to skip a day today about Brussels (kinda) and share with you the gifts I made for the three ladies I travelled with on the Eurostar. I wanted to make a little gift pack of things we might need (and some things we might just want of course) during our time away and came up with these..

 Inside were wet wipes, hand sanitiser, tissues, gum, mints, hand cream, chocolate plus
this cute nail file I found! I think that was all??
I made these little tags with the Tag Topper Punch and the Under the Tree DSP. This paper is perfect for tags as it's more like card and it's that yummy Kraft colour too ;-)
I used the Spiral Flower Die to make the flower and sat it on a punched Pansy as they look a little bare sat on their own. The sentiment is from Chalk Talk and was stamped in Versamark then heat embossed with white embossing powder
And I topped the bag with a lovely Island Indigo chevron ribbon bow. 
Yep, I do love my bows ;-)
 All together again to finish 
OK. I'm off to play, ahem, work!
Thanks for looking today, I hope you liked it!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...