Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Birthday Balloon Card using Stampin' Up's Celebrate Today

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed yesterdays first Two Minute Tuesday video? If you missed it please check out the TMT tab along the top of this blog which is where I'm going to be posting the links so they are all in one place for future reference :-)
OK, so onto today's card. This is one of the ones we made in class this week using the new Celebrate Today stamp set, I like this set in most colours but (personally) I love this set in pastel colours!! What do you think....
 This first card uses the Irresistibly Yours DSP which is already embossed so we die cut out these balloons using the die from the matching framelits then sponged in a circular ,motion using a dauber and pink, cabana and slate ink pads to get this look (links at the end of post)
We used the Sale-a-Bration free ribbon from the Best Year Ever accessory pack and topped it with a Something Borrowed embellishment - Perfect for, but not just for weddings ;-)
And a side view to finish today.
OK, I'm off to do the school run :-)
I hope you liked today's card (Laura?) 
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card; I thoroughly enjoy your work that you share.....thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...