Thursday 19 February 2015

Day 7 of 7 Days using Baby Bumblebee by Stampin' Up! Yellow Bee Shaker Card

Hello and welcome to day 7 of my Baby Bumblebee series. This is the final day in the series and really hope you have enjoyed seeing the projects I have made using this adorable stamp and blendabilities and maybe even picked up a few tips along the way too?
So lets get started with the last card. I have a traditional yellow bumblebee today and added him/her to a shaker card made with a Vellum front and punched yellow hearts inside...
I added a Sweet Dreams button to the stitching join. The paper in the background is actually from the Birthday Bash set, which is a brightly coloured pack of DSP. I think covered in the vellum gives it a totally different look and feel, perfect for a baby - what do you think?
The little Baby Bumblebee, please see Tuesday's post or go HERE for my TMT video on colouring these baby faces with your blendabilities.
And the sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration set Simply Wonderful. I heat embossed it with gold powder straight onto the vellum before sewing :-)
The little hearts inside the shaker were made using the heart border punch.
OK, so that's all 7 days in this Baby Bumblebee series. I really hope you have enjoyed seeing these projects? Do leave a comment  and let me know if you have a favourite!
FOR ALL 7 BABY BUMBLEBEE PROJECTS PLEASE CLICK HERE
Please note: More projects will show via this link as the days go on ;-)
And here's a quick round up but to see each post please follow the link above or click on any picture to see it larger :-)
Thanks so much, as always, for stopping by today!
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I have loved seeing all of the wonderful projects you have created with this sweet stamp! You have convinced me to order it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...