Thursday 26 February 2015

Moustache Shaker Card using Stampin' Up! Framelits

Hello,
Sorry I'm late again today! We've only just got indoors from eating out this evening to celebrate our eldest son Josh turning 18 today. We had a lovely meal out with the family and everyone had a brilliant time. I'm so proud of the young man he is becoming :-)
Oh, enough of the mushy stuff! I have a card to share with you today that I made last week for hubbys birthday. I actually ended up making another one to give him (you can see that HERE) as I was a bit unsure of this. I felt that maybe this one was maybe a bit dark, what do you think?
 I made shaker sections using the moustache framelit
 This die and sentiment are from the  Crazy About You and Hello You bundle, and you can save 15% if purchased together too! 
I only glued the ends of the happy down so it had plenty of dimension too.
 I heat embossed the 'Birthday' part of the sentiment using gold powder
And a side view to finish tonight. Now I see this card again on here I think I might like it again...
He he! Ah well!
Thanks as ever for looking today. I hope you enjoyed the card?
I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

  1. My it's been busy for birthdays in your house. Love this card perfect for the special celebration! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...