Thursday 12 March 2015

3d Flower Video Tutorial using Stampin' Up's Bouquet Bigz Die.

Hello!
Get me! Two videos in a week!!! Luckily I managed to get my lovely hubby, despite him getting home extra late last night, to run through and add titles to this little video for you after I promised it to you yesterday. Isn't he a darling?! :-)
In this video I'm sharing how I made these two lovely flowers using the Bouquet Bigz die for this card and bag combo...

 I'm so happy to share this tutorial with you. It was an idea that came to me very quickly, once I had gotten round to unwraping this die of course ;-) 
Take a look and please remember to click the thumbs up if you enjoy it and also feel free to Subscribe to my channel on YouTube to keep up to date with all the new tutorials I'm adding ;-) Enjoy!
Thanks for watching!
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...