Thursday 5 March 2015

Pop Up Card in a Box for an 18th Birthday using Birthday Surprise by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
I'm here with the card I made for Josh's 18th birthday last week. I wanted something a bit special and having seen these cards in a box around for the last year or so I finally decided to bite the bullet and have a go! 
If you fancy making your own version then just pop in "Box card" or "card in a box" into Google and there are literally hundreds of photo or video tutorials out there! If you still want me to make a quick video anyway then please let me know :-)
 This is what I made...
I used the Birthday Surprise stamp set in Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay with Basic Grey. 
  with die cut glimmer paper for the "18" from the retired Bigz Typeset Alphabet on a window sheet, you could try the Perfect Print Numbers Die.
The colours were based on this DSP which is retired. 
I am on a mission this year to use up all those left over packs of DSP!!
 I punched out the circles with the 1+3/4" circle punch and added a card cut with the Starburst Framelits behind. A touch of Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim* decorates the front. 
*Now, that's a tongue twister if ever I heard one!! Lol!
 a side view
 and of course it folds flat to fit in an envelope :-)
and once more to finish today!
OK, short on chat tonight as tea is almost done and I finally have a night at home. Between birthdays and work I have been out every night for the last 8 days! I'm seriously looking forward to relaxing in front of the telly box tonight!
Thanks as ever for looking today, I'll be back tomorrow with the favour bags I made for the birthday table to match this card.
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...