Thursday 2 April 2015

Day 1 of my Watercolour Technique Class using Stampin' Up's For Being You - Ombre Effect

Hello here,
I'm at home today with a poorly little boy, just sitting with him and his very sore throat and cough :-(
I do have a card to share with you today though. It was one of the cards we made at class this week and I wanted to use the Whitewash Technique again with the Sale-a-Bration 2015 set "For Being You" as this technique/card has been really popular on here and it fitted perfectly with the watercolouring theme at this class, which I chose as it seems to be just everywhere at the moment!
For this class card I stepped it up to add a lot more colour to the letters and a couple of extra layers too from my original CAS card.
 I coloured the whole letter with an ombré effect using blender pens and the Coastal Cabana ink pad, but stayed with the original gold embossing. I love the gold and cabana together!
I added some thick twine around the bottom
 And splashed a few sequins, from my stash, around to finish.
 Well, the ladies at class enjoyed this card and I hope you do too!
Please, come back tomorrow for another card from this class.
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...