Monday 27 April 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Pleasant Poppies for a Spotlight Technique

Hi there,
Todays post shares with you a card we made at class a couple of weeks ago. Sadly this is one of the stamp sets that SU! retired this week and it's sold out already but I thought I would still share this with you just in case you are lucky enough to own this stamp already ;-)
 We stamped this section a second time before colouring it with blender pens and ink pads
This sentiment is actually from Guy Greetings! 
It works great for girls cards too when stamped in a pretty colour don't you think? 
 This heart shape was from the now retiring hearts collection framelits. 
They are currently available at half price right now: Link at the end of this post
 A side view
 and a top view to finish
Well, that's all from me for today, I hope you have enjoyed the card and please pop back tomorrow for a new Two minute Tuesday Video...
...And for a sneak peek at what I'm sharing take a look at my Instagram Page ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...