Wednesday 8 April 2015

Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack News :-)

Hello!
I'm here with great news! First, the Clearance Rack has been updated with a load of fun new products, at bargain prices! My favourites are:  
Seasonally Scattered stamp set (c) just £9.59 and 
Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta ribbon (it's always the ribbon!) reduced to £2.19, this ties gorgeous bows ;-)
All is Calm Washi reduced from £7.25 to just £2.89 
and then the Holiday Framelits which are now £11.99! - I used these a ton, click the label at the end of this post to see my designs
 And my last two top picks are the Frightful Wreath kit reduced to £9.99 from £24.95 - Bargain! I will be grabbing this, for sure!
and Endless wishes Photopolymer stamps, just £8.39 now - again, I used these loads, including on my swap for convention. Again, click the label to see.
You can visit all these products via MY SHOP
Whilst You're there, take a look at the Weekly Deals too, there are 13 this week! Including the Magnetic Platform (brilliant!), The Banner Framelits dies and this Summer Silhouettes stamp set (w) which is much loved by me! available this week only for just £16.46.
I used this stamp set to create this card that has proven to be one of my most visited posts here via Pinterest!! 
And also a fab deal is the Circle Card Framelits, which is the proper name for what I call the circle flip card framelits ;-) Reduced for one week only to £22.46. 
See THIS POST for 5 ways with this die; with 5 full photo tutorials, it's such a multi-tasker! 
And remember this card which I blogged just a couple of weeks ago?
See the FULL POST HERE :-)
Please visit the WEEKLY DEALS PAGE here.
Some great bargains, I'm sure you'll agree but please hurry as once they're gone, they're gone!
To see more of my designs using some of my favourite products here please click on the label at the end of this post or pop the name of what you want to see in the search bar on the right hand side of my blog to see examples.
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...