Sunday 17 May 2015

Four Cards using Guy Greetings and Adventure Bound DSP Weekend with Top Tips - Day 2.

Hello!
As promised I'm back today with the third and fourth card in this mini series: Four Cards using Guy Greetings and Adventure Bound DSP weekend.
I hope you liked yesterdays cards? It's time now though to crack on with the third card. This card is most like my original design. I changed it up by choosing different paper and adding banner ends to the paper strips see...
Top Tip 1: After glueing the ends down I slipped a dimensional under some of the raised areas on the banners to protect them from being squashed down when mailed.
 I raised the 'tash a little on this version too. 
 Side view..
 and top view to finish card #3
 Now, onto the fourth and final card in this series (but I'm sure I know it won't be the last you see of this DSP stack before it goes in a couple of weeks!) 
I decided it was high time I made another Bow Tie card and this time I teamed it with a 'tash
(How to make a BOW TIE - TUTORIAL using the bow punch)
 I stamped the sentiment then punched it out using the XL oval punch
 A side view - I love this brick paper...
I also stamped "flexing fella" down the side of the paper layer using crumb cake ink
 and a top view to finish this final card in this weekends series :-)
 To see all the posts in this series PLEASE CLICK HERE 
Thanks for stopping by today,
I'll be back tomorrow with more!
Stampin' Hugs
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...