Friday 15 May 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Love is Kindness to make a Red Tulips Card

Hello,
Today's card is another from this weeks class. I love this individual stamp sharing this wrapped bunch of tulips. I've just checked and it seems it will be leaving us when the new catalogue launches on the 2nd June so if you need it please get it ordered before then! I promise you won't be sorry, its so pretty and nice to colour :-) To see more designs using this stamp set please CLICK HERE and if you scroll down the posts there are actually a couple of tutorials in this batch of cards ;-)
OK, on to today's card. I actually started this design with the ribbon, I purchased this 10 yard ribbon roll from the clearance rack for the bargain price of just £2.49! It was another Christmas catalogue but as you can see this ribbon is for life, not just for Christmas!!
 We stamped the tulips (minus the sentiment) in Staz On ink then coloured with blender pens and Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Smoky Slate ink pads
This ribbon makes nice bows too, there were lots of bows at this weeks class!
I positioned the fussy cut tulips before stamping the sentiment, which is from Kinda Eclectic, using Memento ink.
I then added the top layer to the card base using glue at the top and dimensionals at the bottom, this helped the ribbon sit flat whilst giving plenty of depth at the bottom
and a top view to finish today 
So, that's today's card. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post and I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you :-)
Thanks as ever for looking,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...