Friday 12 June 2015

6"x6" Boxelope Video Tutorial using Stampin' up! Supplies.

Hello,
Yesterday I re-made this video and I managed to get it edited all by myself! Thanks, of course, must go to my hubby for teaching me how to do it but (as basic as it is) I can now do this :-)
So, Here is the boxelope I designed for your larger, thicker cards made using the Diagonal Plate (which is on offer in the weekly deals for just £8.25 'till the 16th June, bonus!) and I also used the envelope punch board to make it a bit easier too.
This Boxelope is 6"x6"x1". Take a look at these two I have made. 
The one on the left is made with DSP and the right hand one is made from card. They can both be glued or tied closed but obviously the card one is better for actual posting ;-)
 Nice and deep for special cards!
 I added an image to the front of this to decorate. 
I think another plain card panel would be a fab way to add the recipients name and address ;-)
 Love this new stamp set from the new catty. It' called You're Sublime and can be found on page 45. 
 Here is the DSP version. I originally designed this envelope for my Mum's birthday card which had this lovely flower on it. You can find the video for making the flower HERE :-)
 OK, so here is the video for the Boxelope Video for you with a sneak peek at tomorrow's card too ;-)...
Well, I hope you enjoyed this video?
I'll be back tomorrow with the card in the video but 'till then,
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...