Sunday 28 June 2015

A Stampin' Up! Hostess Set: Floral Wings Weekend! Day 2.

Hello 
And welcome to day 2 of this Floral Wings Weekend! Today's card is based on a card I originally designed way in March 2012!! When I looked it up I couldn't believe it was so long ago! You can find it HERE
I have made it even more simple with this one layer card in a fresh Wild Wasabi and Blackcurrant Bliss colourway, lets see....
 I stamped the vine in wasabi then added some of the individual flowers from the set. 
Fortunately that's nice and easy to position with this photopolymer stamp set ;-)
 Same sentiment as yesterday - but a totally different looking card!
 Yup, I still love this design! What do you think??
I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for you so please do pop back then! 
Until then though enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...