Tuesday 9 June 2015

Sparkly Emboss Resist using Sprinkles Of Life by Stampin' Up!

Hi there,
I've had a fab time at class the last couple of days sharing lots of new products and ideas with my ladies. We are always looking for new people to join us in our fun and friendly group. For info, dates and times please GO HERE.
OK, today's card uses a emboss resist technique with the "Sprinkles of Life" stamp set giving it quite  a different look don't you think?
Stamping each element using versamark and then embossing it using Iridescent Ice embossing powder before moving onto the next part of the image.
 I then added washes over each image using ink pads and a waterbrush.
 Love these wooden elements and the gold twine. 
TIP: I popped a couple of glue dots to the back of the word and added the thread to these then added tombow glue to the rest of the word before adding it to the card.
 Side view ;-)
 and a top view to finish today.
I hope you have enjoyed this very different (to yesterday's) version of using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set today?
I'll be back tomorrow with something new, 'till then
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...