Friday 19 June 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Sprinkles Of Life for a Class Card, Part Two: Same Kit- New Cards

Hello,
And welcome to today's post making more cards using the kit I designed for classes. I did this earlier in the week with Barnyard Babies and you can find these posts HERE and HERE.
 Today's extra cards use the Sprinkles of Life stamp set again and you can find the original card I designed HERE
So lets take a look at the first of the new cards I made. I decided to exchange the rain drops for apples in a rainbow design...
 Adding a silver sequin and white thick twine trim to the corner. You may have noticed I'm loving doing this right now ;-)
 Again I added crystal effects to the apples but this time I mounted them onto a deco framelit die cut shape. The sentiment is from the Sprinkles of Life set also.
 And here's one last card I made using this kit - tis time to make a birthday ice-cream...
 The cloud/ice-cream/cupcake topper and the cone were stamped onto watercolor paper and heat embossed with white powder before colouring.
 For a change I added the ice-cream in a window instead of mounting it on the front of the card. 
I also added some stamped sprinkles to decorate behind the ice-cream.
 And finally for today here are all three of the cards together :-)
Well, I hope you have enjoyed seeing three designs with one kit again? I am really enjoying this idea ;-)
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with a card using the already popular new stamp set "No Bones About It" but 'till then
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...