Friday 24 July 2015

Using Stampin' Up! Washi Tape and A Whole Lot Of Lovely Stamps for a Stamp-a-Stack Class Card


Hello!
I hope it's nicer where today than it is here? For summer, it sure is wet today in the South of the UK!! 
So, todays card is one from my Stamp-a-Stack a few weeks ago and I used the hostess stamp set A Whole Lot Of Lovely (again!) and some washi tape. I have a ton of tape - I think I might have a slight addiction to it? - but I'm on a mission to use it more so this is the card I designed...

 I used a colour combo I haven't used in a while, but it's just so summery and perfect for this time of year... allegedly! Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. 
Using markers to ink up this sweet sentiment.
 A selection of (retired) Washi Tape behind the new Lots of Labels framelit diecut sentiment
 I inked the edges with my marker to make it pop. You can see a video HERE for how to do that, if you don't already know ;-)
 And one more picture for you today.
Right, I'm off as I have a ton of things to finish today!!
I'll update this post later with exact products but do feel free to look around my shop (link below) if you need anything sooner ;-)
Thanks for looking today,
Stampin' Hugs, 
Products Used to create this project:
TBC

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the use of the washi tape. I have a nice "little" collection so thank you for the inspiration on ho wot use some of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...