Saturday 25 July 2015

Using Stampin' Up's Build a Birthday for a Pretty, Pink Card.

Hello,
I have another busy, busy day ahead so I'm going to be short on words here today but I have plenty of pictures so never fear ;-)
This card was another class card and we used Build a Birthday - I have found I have used this stamp set a lot more than I thought I would! It's just so versatile!
 For this version I wanted to do something a bit different so I decided to make a subtle Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand and Pool Party coloured cake, getting away from all the bright coloured versions I have seen around, take a look and let me know what you think...
 The cake is simply the layers inked and stamped but the stand was heat embossed using (retired)  pool party powder.
 Some bakers twine around the top keeps this card minimal still, but adds just a little something extra
 Dot a few punched flowers around and we're done!
 and one more top view to finish today :-)
OK, that's all from me for today.
I'll be back tomorrow with the cards I made for Zack to give to his teachers. 
I hope you'll join me back here!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...