Wednesday 26 August 2015

Video Tutorial - Inlaid Die Cutting WITHOUT Dies!! with Three cards and Two Techniques.

Hello!
And welcome to today's post, as I mentioned yesterday I had made this Tuesday Video Tutorial in plenty of time for you but it took so long to upload that it's now a Wednesday Tutorial! ;-) So my sincere apologies for the delay. 
*Warning* This is a picture heavy post with the video near the end. Enjoy!
Today's post is a set of three cards using this inlaid die cutting technique without dies, so I suppose you could call it inlaid punching? 
I was inspired after the success of THIS inlaid die cut card and THIS punched circles card to combine the two and came up with this idea! So lets start with these two Christmas cards made with circle punches and the new Home For Christmas DSP...
This was my first design with inlaid circles
And this is the card I made in the video. 
This adorable sentiment is from the new stamp set Peaceful Pines - I couldn't remember this in the video! ;-)
 And a little collage of the circle cards
 Now, I wanted to have a go at  making this card with a different shape punch so I decided to have a little play with the Petit Petals punch as I haven't used in ages! and this is what I came up with...
 I added crystal effects to just the black flowers
 I used the exact same technique  for this card as the circles. Don't worry, everything is explained in the video :-)
 And finally I made this "cheats version" of the inlaid technique. Perfect for if you like this idea but are in a hurry!
See, still nice and flat 
 And another little collage to finish this section.
OK, so I bet you want to see the video now right? :-)
Well, I really hope you enjoyed that? Do let me know!
Thanks so much for visiting today and 
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...