Tuesday 8 September 2015

NEW CARD CLASS DATES!! Near Southampton/New Forest/South Coast

Hello,
The last few days have been busy for me again with hubby being under the weather, magazine commissions to finish and of course all the usual things us mums have to do but I have managed to squeeze in some crafting time and also I have finally gotten around to organising some dates for classes! Yes, I know it's taken me an age to do this but I now have some dates for you and a ton of ideas to share with you at these classes! :-)
A few things to note:
Each class shown here is run on two or three different dates in the same week, these are the same classes and enable you to choose a day/date that suits you. I have limited places on each day so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Each set of classes will be a different class with different makes so you can come every fortnight and never make the same card twice :-) 
Please also remember if you have a party of 6 or more I can arrange any of my classes here on a different date (if available) or I can come to your home/chosen place and run the class.
So let me show these dates to you today.
~~~~~
26th/28th/30th September 
9.30-12.30
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class. £14
Making 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.
~~~~~
12th/13th October 
10-12
Card Class. £10
Make two special christmas cards.
~~~~~
24th/26th/27th October
ALL DAY Christmas Card making Class £35
Make 21 Christmas Cards (3 each of 7 designs) with coffee, cake and a goodie bag worth over £30 included, with plenty of product left to make more at home. More design details to follow. 
Bookings and a £20 deposit must be made by the 5th October to be sure your products arrive in time for this class!
~~~~~
7th/9th/10th November
Christmas Stamp-a-Stack Class. £14
Making 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs.
~~~~~
21st/23rd/24th November
Card Class. £10
Cards and Tags class using the Peaceful Pines stamps and Dies.
~~~~~
5th/7th/8th December
Perpetual Calendar Kit Class. £15.50*
or choose any kit from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue** or Annual Catalogue to make at this class *Price dependant on kit chosen
**Kits from A/W catalogue are only available while stocks last

I will of course also add these classes to the Classes Page on here so they are easy to find in the future for you too.
Thanks for reading today and I really hope to see you here at one of these class soon.
For any questions or queries please do GET IN TOUCH.
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...