Sunday 27 September 2015

Notebook Gifts using You're Sublime by Stampin' Up!

Hello!
First of all today I want to share with you an exciting new series I have planned which is starting next Saturday! For the first time ever I'm going to be doing a 12 weeks of Christmas Series :-) I shall be making a special project each week that could be used for Christmas and many will include a video tutorial too! So please be sure to set a reminder to come see this fun series!
Back now to todays post though, I'm sharing with you a couple of notebooks I covered as a little thank-you gift for my stamp club gals. I picked up some cute, hardcover notebooks in M&S and gave them a little makeover using the retro caravan from You're Sublime, take a look....
 I used Thick White card for the front cover and kept the colours muted and similar to the book binding.
 The natural dip in the spine allowed the thick twine to sit in place (although I did add a dot of Crystal Effects behind the knot too)
 A wooden heart and sequin was a spare from the Watercolour Wishes kit. I adored making this kit!
 With the stamped heart from Watercolour Words and the sentiment is from You're Sublime too.
 Some more thick twine :-)
 A close up of the watercoloured caravan
and one more picture together to finish today
So, I hope you enjoyed todays post. I am off to cut card ready for tomorrows class and hopefully film Tuesdays video too!
See you tomorrow!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...